Positive News Against Club La Costa, Anfi & Fuerteventura Life.
We are pleased to inform you of last week’s Spanish court victories. M1 Legal secured 8 results with a total amount awarded of £83,787.
1st Court of Instance:
- Club La Costa Sucursal - The nullity of the contract was determined by the lack of information regarding the contract length and accommodation details under Spanish law 04/2012, £20,689 awarded.
- Anfi - The nullity of the contract was determined by the lack of information regarding the contract length and accommodation details under Spanish law 42/1998. We won the court costs. £19,108 awarded.
- Fuerteventura Life - The nullity of the contract was determined by lack of information regarding the contract duration as per Spanish laws 42/1998 and 04/2012. We won the court costs £10,249 awarded.
- CLC Sucursal - Great news! - We have won an appeal before the appeal court of Malaga where the judge had previously awarded only £5,000 even though the clients had paid £35,000. Subsequently, we appealed the decision and the judgement was awarded in our favour. M1 Legal will enforce this judgement in new cases to ensure consideration of previous contracts highlighted in the price sheet. £35,131 awarded.
- CLC Sucursal - The Court of Appeal has confirmed our victory in the first instance. We won the court costs. £23,739 Awarded.